The Lee Company’s Precision Orifices are economical, reliable, highly accurate miniature flow restrictors. They are available for installation in both metal and plastic, and are 100% flow tested to ensure that every orifice is within ± 5% of its nominal flow rate. Tighter tolerances are available as specials.
IMH Precision Orifices are available in forward and reverse flow directions and in gas and liquid versions. Integral safety screens are incorporated where the orifice diameter is 0.5mm (.020″) or below.
Lee Precision Orifice Features and Benefits
- 100% flow tested for accurate, consistent system performance
- Self retained for easy installation
- Liquid and gas versions for design flexibility
- Miniature size saves space and reduces weight
- More accurate than orifices specified by hole tolerance